We offer medical services in your home including in-home euthanasia.
House calls are ideal for pets that are more comfortable at home or if bringing your pet to the hospital just isn’t an option. We are able to offer most veterinary services within your home.
Preventative Medicine Services:
- Physical Examinations
- Recommended vaccinations or titers
- Intestinal Parasite Screening
- Flea & Tick Prevention
- Heartworm testing
- Nutritional and Weight Management Counseling
- Behavioral Consultations
- Nail trims and anal gland expressions
- Comprehensive Medical Examinations
- Glaucoma testing
- Diagnostic testing through reference lab and in house laboratory
- Blood pressure measurement
- Allergy consultations
- Laser therapy
- When your pet requires further diagnostic testing or needs to be hospitalized we are able to provide these services at our state of the art hospital located in South Elgin.
In an effort to provide your pet with a calm passing we offer in-home euthanasia services. This allows your pet the comfort to be in their own bed surrounded by the people and animals that love them. Please contact one of your experienced staff members to walk you through the process and answer any questions you might have regarding in-home euthanasia.